The following should be agreed on an annual basis:
- regional event schedule – realistic & deliverable
- dates of meetings – diaried by all to maximise attendance
- date of AGM – diaried by all to maximise attendance
- event budget profile
- business/work plan including recruitment targets
- membership of sub committees – following AGM.
In order to facilitate the production of the regional event schedule it is suggested that organisers are contacted in the autumn and asked to submit their proposals for the following year. It is important to take into account the timing of HASSRA Festivals and standalone inter association (IA) cricket event to ensure that qualifying competitions are held by the deadline date for entries. Your regional team manager will be able to advise you of the deadlines