Christmas Market Shopping in Birmingham
Saturday 2 December 2023
Christmas Shopping in Birmingham.....yes please 😊
Visit Birmingham Christmas Market, one of the best Christmas Narkets in the UK!
Birmingham has the largest authentic German market in Europe outside of Germany and Austria, with 5.5 million visitors. Consisting of the Birmingham Frankfurt Christmas Market and the Craft Market, the market has grown from just 24 stalls in 2001 to 180 this year, covering New Street, Victoria Square and Centenary Square.
The Frankfurt Market offers a wide range of products, including Christmas decorations, handcrafted jewellery, carved wooden toys, sausages, beer and pretzels, while Christmas Craft Market will offer handmade crafts, soaps and candles by local artisans, as well as a wide range of unique and quirky items imported from around the world. Additionally, visitors can enjoy the popular ice rink and big wheel.
Pick ups / Drop offs include:
- Coach leaves Rotherham Chantry House around - 8:30 am
- Meadowhall Coach park at 8.45am
Returning home at 5pm.
- Please specify name of Pick Up point when purchasing your ticket - Rotherham or Sheffield (meadowhall)
- Please specify drop off point when purchasing ticket (as above)
- Closing date - Friday 29 September
- Each HASSRA Sheffield member may purchase one HASSRA Sheffield member priced ticket per unique HASSRA membership number
- Member of both HASSRA Sheff/Roth & CSSC - £5.00
- Member of just HASSRA Sheffield - £10
- Non member - £15
Please contact Jane Frost at JANE.FROST1@DWP.GOV.UK if you have any queries or would like to book a seat on the coach. Please include your HASSRA membership details when booking.