HASSRA National Elections 2021
Posts for election
The following posts which will be subject to election at Conference on 13th May 2021 are as follows:
- two elected members on the National Board of Management both for a period of three years
- two elected members on the National Finance Committee both for a period of three years
- one elected member on the National Awards Committee for a period of three years
- two elected members on the Programme and Delivery Committee both for a period of three years
I would like to remind colleagues to complete the 'Advance Notification Form'. This should be completed by candidates and sent to me at the same time as nominations are passed to the relevant Chairperson for endorsement (ideally before 18th March). Please note the onus remains with the applicant to ensure that their endorsed nomination form is received by me before the deadline of 1st April 2021.
Colleagues may wish to note that the existing holders of the posts due for election in May are shown below.
Board of Management (see overview)
Finance Committee (see overview)
Awards Committee (see overview)
Programme and Delivery Committee (see overview)
The intentions of existing post holders should not preclude members from submitting a nomination and seeking election if they wish to do so.
Please refer to the following documents for your convenience.
- Advance Notification Form
- Application Form
- Code of Ethics
- Election Rules 2021
- Board of Management Overview
- Finance Committee Overview
- Awards Committee Overview
- Programme and Delivery Committee Overview
Finally, should you have any questions, please get in touch by email at JENNY.E.RICHARDSON@DWP.GOV.UK