We understand that some members have been experiencing difficulty when trying to sign in to their HASSRA Live account and using the Chat function on the website.
In order to find the answers you are looking for, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Make sure you are signing on with the same email address you registered with! If you've checked this and are still having problems follow the instructions below which show you how to get help.
- Visit www.hassra.org.uk
- Click the speech bubbles, found at the bottom right of every webpage.
- Type in your question and click the arrow or press Enter.
- The HASSRA Virtual Assistant will give you a list of possible answers.
- If your chosen option doesn’t provide the answer you need, click the BACK ARROW on your web browser for the other possible answers.
If you still cannot find the answer you require:
- Click the ‘leave a message’ link and click on the envelope icon at the bottom right of the webpage. You will then be presented with this form on the left
Complete the form with your personal details and your question – give as much detail as possible.
- Finally, click ‘Leave Message’ and a member of the HASSRA National Team will respond within 24 working hours.