On the day of the event you, or the contact for the day if you are unable to attend yourself, should:
- Arrive well before the designated start time to ensure that you can greet competitors and record their attendance.
- Ensure you have your mobile phone available for members or officials to contact you should they be delayed.
- Sign off H&S and Covid-19 risk assessments, and confirm that all arrangements are in place.
- Explain the rules and be prepared to answer any questions.
- Make any payments required, ensuring that expenditure vouchers are completed as appropriate.
- Complete the results template.
- Announce results and present prizes and, if applicable, trophy.
- Ask the winner[s] to complete a wear & tear stencil if awarded a trophy.
- If the event is a regional qualifier for a National final provide the winner[s] with the necessary information and advise that written confirmation will be issued.