Quarry House Angling club is a small friendly club which offers members outings each month through the summer. We reach out to the community running an annual Have a Go Day for anyone interested in trying their hand at fishing, children particularly welcome. The club also provides angling tuition to children from a local school.
Activity for 2024
The club’s AGM will be held on Thursday 8th February at 12:30 pm in the Lamb and Flag in Leeds. An agenda will be issued prior to the meeting.
- 20th April Bank End near Doncaster
- 11th May Brafferton near Boroughbridge
- 25th May Lindholme near Doncaster
- 8th June Tollerton Ponds near York
- 20th to 22nd June 2 day break – see separate page for details
- 13th July Swanlands near Thorne
- 20th July Have a Go Day at Kippax – see separate page for details
- 24th August Forest Lane, near York
- 21st Sept The Oaks near Thirsk
- 5th October Woodlands near Thirsk