Festival Team Manager/Deputy
Key Duties of the Team Manager
- Together with the regional BOM decide the festivals qualification programme ensuring events are held before deadline dates for completion of the Festival Regional Attendance spreadsheet.
- Liaise with individual event organisers to arrange advertising/promotion of qualification events.
- Advertise for competitors for any activities where a qualifier will not be held and for open competitions.
- Complete the commitment record for both the July and September Festivals.
- Submit names for open competitions.
- Obtain quotes and book transport, if required.
- Order and distribute regional kit.
- Complete Regional Festival Attendance spreadsheet detailing all regional competitors. A return should be completed at the end of every month.