HASSRA Wales Sports Participation Scheme
HASSRA Wales Sports Participation Scheme is open to all HASSRA Wales members and allows them to claim for some of the costs associated with participating in officially organised sporting events such as Marathons, Triathlons, Fun runs etc that take place in the UK.Once per calendar year HASSRA Wales members can reclaim up to £25 or 50% (whichever is the lesser amount) of entry fees for an organised sporting event in the UK. This scheme applies to the member participating in events and not partners, children or guests.
- Claims are limited to 1 claim per member per calendar year. Claims for the preceding year will be accepted up to 31st January of the current year
- Amount claimed is limited to £25 or 50%, whichever is the lesser amount
- The event must take place in the UK
- Claims should be submitted AFTER participation in the event and should be submitted with receipts or invoices for entry fees and evidence of participation, such as result sheets, timecards, certificate etc
- The scheme is launched from June 2018 - claims for events that members have participated since 1st January 2018 will be considered (subject to the 1 claim per calendar year rule)
To claim - complete the attached form and, following endorsement by a local club officer, submit to HASSRA Wales using the e-mail address on the form.