Programme Development Committee
The committee is directly accountable to the National Board of Management for:
- Developing and delivering a viable and attractive programme of annual national championships within the Festivals framework consistent with the demographic profile of the Association and members’ wishes.
- Maintaining and building a valuable portfolio of membership benefits of broad appeal and consistent with the demographic profile of the Association and members’ wishes.
- Supporting National sports teams.
- Developing and delivering activities and events in support of members’ wellbeing and consistent with host departments’ wellbeing objectives, including delivery of a biennial HASSRA-DWP Challenge.
- Developing and delivering a strategy, plan and products to engage and support volunteers in delivering local, regional and national programmes.
- Advising the National Board on the operational impact of policy changes, undertaking ad-hoc tasks, and liaising with regions colleagues on any of the foregoing business.