Hold AGM before 28th February
At the AGM:
- Welcome all attendees and note apologies.
- Provide a summary of the club’s activities over the year.
- Present the audited accounts.
- Elect the officers of the club and members of the committee
- Elect the club auditor and advise who the Business Sponsor’s nominated auditor is.
- Undertake a vote on any other items of business that have been notified in advance. E.g., Proposed changes to the club constitution.
- The minute taker must record all names of attendees and apologies, along with any decisions, queries and or action points.
- Every member present at the AGM shall have one vote, and in the event of an equality of votes, the Chair or presiding officer shall have an additional or casting vote.
- Any proposal to change the constitution can only be passed by a majority of at least two-thirds of the members present and voting thereon.
After the AGM: