Regional Finance Policy
As the association opens up after the pandemic and regional events take place more frequently, below are some top tips for members when submitting expenses:
- Do not pre-populate expenses claim forms in advance of the event. Always complete claim forms after the event when the expense has been incurred.
- Take care when completing the claim to ensure all details are entered correctly, the correct amount is being claimed and ensure all supporting receipts are attached.
- Treat the email acknowledgment from HASSRA Live following submission of the claim as an opportunity to double-check the validity of your claim.
- If, following submission of your claim, you realise you have made an error on your claim form, contact us immediately using the Chat function on the HASSRA Live website.
- All expenses claims which require a receipt must be attached to the online claim. Where there is no receipt provided, your claim will be rejected and you will not be eligible to be reimbursed for that part of the claim.
If you are unsure of what to claim, or how to claim expenses, please contact email@example.com
A copy of the policy is below for your perusal.